Tee to Green Coaching Booking Policy
As a valued customer of Tee To Green Coaching your experience to us matters, to ensure you fully understand our booking procedure we have listed the key factors as part of your booking.
Tee To Green Coaching Booking policies with our golf pros are as follows:
- All our golf professionals are self employed working under the Tee To Green Coaching brand.
- This means all transactions are direct with the professional and customer, including payment and refunds.
- Tee To Green Coaching has no financial involvement with the payment between customer and Golf Pro.
- All payments for golf lessons are chargeable at the point of booking.
- All bookings require 48 hours notice or full fee is chargeable without refund.
- Tee To Green Coaching does offer some lesson packages, but is not held responsible in the event of a Professional leaving or lessons expiring. If lessons are paid for upfront Tee To Green Coaching holds no responsibility for refunds.
- All individual lessons are to start with a Player MOT first at a reduced rate.
- All customers are entitled to receive video upload to their personal profile.
- All customers are entitled to receive a lesson plan to their personal profile.
If you have any questions or are unsure of any aspect of your booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.